Our philosophy is to create a warm and loving environment in which each child will feel loved and have the opportunity to develop his/her own gifts.
We Believe In:
- A safe, happy, relaxed environment for the child that fosters good feelings and positive self image.
- Approaching learning process with the belief that play is fundamental to the social, emotional and educational development of a child.
- Instilling in each child a strong sense of community and to foster a true love of learning.
We Believe That:
- Without trust of a child, no positive learning can occur.
- Each child has the right to be accepted and appreciated of his/her own differences, as well as similarities to others.
- We acknowledge that parents are our greatest resource and that through them the child observes role models.
- We will share with parents out knowledge and understanding of their child’s learning and developing progress.
- We respect that confidential nature of information obtained about children and their families and treat it in a responsible manner.